Monday, July 23, 2007

More from Saturday

Yes, we did indeed have a nice time last Saturday. Even though one of my friends wrote "superficial" in my guest book. But I think she meant that even if the food and drink were delicious, the important thing was to meet. At least that's how I have chosen to interpret it :) Then after midnight it was of course time to go out. My friends kinda heckle me saying I'm not flexible, since I always want to go to the same place. Nobody listens when I say I tried other places, but I never have as fun there. It's like talking to the hand. So of course we ended up in another bar. How BORING! Yes, I know that my friends were there, and they are certainly not boring but still. I wanted fun. I wanted music. I wanted to laugh at other people (which often happens in "my" place for some reason :). Eventually they caught my irritation (was I subtle?? HAHA) and we went there. And guess what? They were all enjoying it. Why couldn't they just have listened to me in the first place?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't find better place where they play (that kind of...) life music! I do totally agree! Have fun and keep on going ;-))

Witchbitch said...

Yessss! Finally somebody who gets it! Whoever you are...

Anonymous said...

'more from saturday'
so, back at work and finally time to read your blog, but I dont expect you to post this since it was sooo long ago (for your blog).
On 'your' place: nobody really enjoys it, just enjoy the relief of not having to hear your whingeing which you get if you dare to suggest in a city of many, many bars it might be worth visiting more than one. ;)
cant remember the superficial bit, you'll have to tell me what the whole thing said.
can you send me the photos?
thanks for the recipe!