Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not enough time

Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day. Been running around like crazy the whole day, and then doing the shopping in the evening before coming home. Now I've deposited empty bottles (still a couple of bags to go, tomorrows problem) in the glass bank, watered my plants, eaten a little, run a dishwasher machine, cooked one of the dishes for tomorrow and prepared a sauce. Started to set the table. I probably won't have more than max 1,5 hour at home tomorrow before the guests come. Feel like just sitting down now with a glass of wine and watch some mindless tv. Only, there is so little to choose from in English, and I can't be bothered with a whole movie. And I have yet to monitor the dish in the oven. Ah well. Tomorrow's another day...

No comments: