Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Diet

04.12.2007 20:52 A good idea would be to stop talking about diet on this blog. This I discovered after meeting some people who I do not see very often, commenting something like “I know from your blog you went on a diet, but I don’t see a difference” kinda remarks. Oh gee, thanks. Seriously, I did lose quite a bit of weight for the summer and the boat season, but hey. Then came autumn and things changed. I re-discovered Häaegen-Dasz and stopped moving about so much. I gained again. Big surprise. But after this stint here in Barcelona with all the so-lovely-you-cannot-resist food I really have to think about it. Perhaps after Christmas I will be serious… PS. Yesterday lunch was in a Japanese(!) place with a 4-course-lunch and today in a local Spanish place with only 2 courses (I got told off by the staff for leaving something on my plate. “We don’t leave food here in Spain!” “Would you like a shot of brandy?”. This at about 2.30pm. Hmm I don’t think so, even though it was tempting :)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'diet'
how rude of your friends to make such comments!

Witchbitch said...

Yes, ain't it? Especially when it's true!