Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Entertainment options

03.12.2007 19:36 You would think in a city like Barcelona that there would be many options for entertainment. And I guess there are. They are just not around where I live. In the summertime this place would be great, with the beach 5 min walk. But now? It’s a monster shopping mall, hotels and offices. Not much of a going-out-close-to-where-you-live-kinda-place. This is the time when I miss Zürich. Just hop on a bus, be in the city in 5 minutes. Great! Now I cannot be bothered to dress, go out, take a taxi to go into town. So I’m stuck with CNN (yeah, that’s how bored I am today!). That channel should be forbidden, more commercials than news, that irritating news banner on the bottom of the screen, and the screaming fast-talking Americans. And hey, I could switch it off! Anyway, it’s probably more me than the city. It’s there and it’s pulsating. Just not with me in it. Tonight.

No comments: