Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Screw object

Banks, they're all consisting of greedy bastards who try to screw their customers. Trust me on this one, I've had a few. They see a customer as a potential screwing object, and I'm not talking about the good meaning of screw here. I am not referring to the current so called financial crisis (yeah, did companies really do that much worse overnight?...duh). I'm talking about bad advice, and when the shit hits the fan they are not responsible. Guess who is? Me, we, you, the customers. But we only turned to them in the first place because they're supposed to be the experts? Which they incidentally charge us a handsome amount for. I think it's like being a weather forecast person. You're wrong half the time, but you still get paid a lot for it. But this one I'm fighting. And as said, nothing to do with the falling stock market.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with that! I dont think they offer any guarantee that their advice is good advice

Witchbitch said...

They don't, but it doesn't hurt to yell at them sometimes.