Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dating business

There is this guy I know, he's much younger than me so I try to coach him when it comes to dating. Perhaps not a good idea, but he's naive so he listens. Only, the problem is the women he dates. Yesterday he was out and the date told him first about her FB and then that she wants to marry and have kids. Dooohhhh! Who says that on a first date? Yes, they have known each other for some time, but never been on a date-date before. There is something seriously wrong with his choices. Or in this case with the woman. What woman goes on a first date telling the guy she fucks somebody on a regular basis, but she's looking for another loser to have kids with? Makes me ashamed of being a woman.

2 comments:

John said...

Someone needs to send this woman to dating school. Yeah..ok..you've got a FB..and are dying to be married and have kids. "oh waiter...check please!"

John, U.S.A

Witchbitch said...

Exactly what the guy did. And rightly so. I tell ya, sometimes women are stupid. I hate to admit it, but that's the truth.