Friday, April 03, 2009

Holiday - Cape Town L

This is a bit of a mix between left-over pics from Cape Town and our 5* hotel in Dubai that I forgot to post.
One of the last days I amused myself by doing a competition with Bro about how many countries we've been visiting. It is a really close call. Depending a little on how you count (some "countries" belong to others) we have both visited some 30+. Nobody wins, nobody loses, that's how you keep peace in the family :)
I have said that I only want to visit New York (which is not a new country for me, just a new city) and then I'm done, but considering how much fun I had in Cape Town I may have to be a woman and change my mind. It has been known to happen before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to keep up with a new country for every year old I am, but I'm afraid I might let myself down this year, not sure I'm gonna be able to fit a new country in

Witchbitch said...

Oh, so you've been to 20 countries then :)?

Anonymous said...

sigh, I wish