Friday, April 03, 2009

Gaaaahhhh!

Ok, there might be a follow-up from the vacation of things I forgot, but for now it's a closed chapter. Yesterday I agreed to take part in a walking competition over 125 days. What was I thinking? Not only do I have to pay to participate, but I am to walk around with a step-measurer thingie for 125 days. And all for nothing! This is a worldwide thing, and there is no way on earth that our team has a chance. Especially not with me on the team. Besides, I don't even know if there is a price. Also finally got around to buy my own blood pressure measurer, and I'm wondering what's with this health thing all of a sudden. This surely cannot be good. And when Bro suggested I even dust off the jogging shoes I bought 3 years ago (and never used) I knew I had gone too far. Now I need to focus on men, booze and party, otherwise things will go horribly wrong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he so funny imagining you with one of those silly step measuring things, ha ha

Witchbitch said...

Yeah, yeah, rub it in.