Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Train debacle

Was out in suburbia the other day, which is nice when you know you can come back into town. Was taking a train that always goes from tracks 21/22 or 23/24. Except for this day, which I realized only coming down the stairs. Up again to check the information board, that stated track 12. Ok, I still had a few minutes to go so no issue. At track 12 it said "Bitte nicht einsteigen" meaning "Please do not board", which was kinda unnecessary since there was no train. Oh dear. Off to the information counters where it was packed. Checking the board again it stated track 4 (bloody hell, when are you going to decide?) so started sprinting. In high heels. Arriving just in time, but of course the train was 4 minutes late. By the time I got a seat I was really really hot and the sun was shining straight into my face so pulled the curtain to get some shade. Only it was somebodys jacket. Oops! It's eventful getting out in suburbia.

No comments: