Monday, April 20, 2009

Just like any Monday

Well, in Zürich it wasn't. It was Böög-time. You know the man they burn, measure the time, and that shows how the summer will be. I can tell you, quite honestly, that the summer will be fab-fantastic. 9 minutes until the first blast, 12 minutes when the head exploded. Not mine, but the Böögs. And I have to admit we (read me) got a tad drunk. What else is there to do with 19°C and sunshine, an afternoon off and the best band playing. Party if you ask me. Yeah, but I do remember a conversation I had with my friend. Told her about my "addiction" to men in uniform. Told her I should to hang out in bars near the police station. "Nah", she said, "all you gotta do is to become a criminal". Hmmm. Very good idea. Asked her if it would be ok to only become a shoplifter, not a murderer. She thought that would be acceptable. Thanks for having good friends!

No comments: