Saturday, April 25, 2009

New acquaintances

I just love meeting new people. An exploratory dinner together to find out whether you have anything in common, possibly adding them to your list of people you want to meet again and know more about. The best thing is when it works out. It doesn't always I admit, but this evening I think there was a hit. Nice to have you guys here, and hope there will be more opportunities to party with you :)
Ok, I have to add a but here. The but is that the woman had really low blood pressure (we checked with my new fancy blood-pressure-thingy) and it was low due to her skinnyness. I really should hate her, you know pretty, skinny and nice but I just couldn't. She's just as nice as she looks in the pic. Mind you, there are lots of things to say about the guy...

No comments: