Monday, June 01, 2009

A little nerdy

Ok, so I keep spreadsheets with my blood pressure and the steps I'm making in the competition (actually quite neat with diastolic and systolic pressure in graphs!) and because I'm so excited about the new place I decided to measure my current place. I know, this is probably something I should've done before I decided to buy a terribly expensive new place, but never too late, right? So bedrooms will be slightly smaller, I'll get two bathrooms instead of one (mind you, now I have one toilet and one shower/bath separately, but anyway), but the main thing is the living room/kitchen/"library", all in one. It's gonna be one room about 50m2. It's a big mingling place with plenty of room for parties. And it's got an open fireplace, just in case I forgot to mention that the other 50 times I blogged about it! Plus a balcony 4 times the size of my current. Ok, so still not extremely big but enough for BBQ's and for the parties to spread out. I cannot wait!

No comments: