Monday, June 22, 2009

Look I've got a floor!

The tile person called me this morning, asking if I could stop by and tell him how I wanted the tiles in the bathrooms and the floor in the living room. So went there this evening. Funny, I told him how busy I was and couldn't make it until 6pm this evening, then coming there smelling of strawberry daiquiris after my afternoon with the Danish friend. Wonder what he thought?
Never mind, it's my flat and I'm deciding. Turned out he was a salesman. I had originally decided to have the granite floor in the living room/kitchen/library evenly spread. He explained to me that flexible (random) spread is better, and more cool. I think it had something to do with it being easier for them, but he sold me. Flexible is in, random I like, structure is out. Can you visualize?

No comments: