Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Towel hangers

When I ordered interiors for the two new bathrooms I decided not to order towel hangers. My thoughts at the time was because I might opt for electric heated ones. Over time I realized that second you take a towel off the hanger the heat is gone, and it's only needed over winter really. So decided to be eco-friendly, and go for normal hangers. Anyway. So went to the same place. Of course they had changed order system, and could no longer locate my order (not yet delivered mind you) in their system. While the guy was busy trying I went around the show-room and found two really nice hangers, one 80cm and one 60cm. Surprisingly enough they were half the price of the ones I thought of ordering a year ago! Good thing I waited, but makes me wonder if I could have profited of waiting for the other and more expensive stuff too?

No comments: