Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Change is good for you

Since a day or so I have really bad back pain. So bad I had to twist and turn in my bed to find a semi-comfortable position. Had no idea where it came from, until I realized that I had spent quite a bit of time in front of my computer. Sitting on the right bar stool, with legs casually flung on the left stool, for too long.

When I started to walk like a 90-year-old, ok without a stick but still, I realized it was time for a change.

So now I have changed position, sitting on the left bar stool, with my legs casually flung on the right one.

Who said change is not good?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe your new chair should be an ergonomic chair

Witchbitch said...

Not a bad idea. Was thinking of getting a bar stool with support for the back.

Anonymous said...

and feet!