Monday, November 21, 2011

Flatmate?

I have been toying with the idea of getting a flatmate. Somebody who works a lot and isn't there much. Think I can get quite a bit of money for the guest room including the guest bathroom.

But when browsing ads for people looking for rooms I do not find anybody that sounds suitable. I mean, somebody has a son coming to visit once a week (nooooo weeeey), another wants the room just for a short while (not worth it) and others are very specific with room size and not furnished.

Well, guess I'll keep on looking. Want somebody nice who doesn't cause any trouble or is overly untidy. Suppose I can put in my own ad. Worth thinking about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo hoo, I posted a comment on this yesterday but blogger seemed to destroy it. Oh well. It was of course fascinating and insightful, as all my comments are ;).
Suffice to say good luck and rather you than me - I hope to never again have to have a flatmate

Witchbitch said...

Thought you already had a permanent flatmate?

Anonymous said...

nah, flatmate is to me a person who you're not related to or in a relationship with who you share a home with, otherwise they'd be called 'partner' or 'husband' or 'sister' rather than 'flatmate'

Witchbitch said...

Oh sorry, meant "permanent flatmate".