Friday, February 24, 2012

Back online!

What a terrible trauma I had the last few days! My computer just died from one second to the other.

I have no idea what is going on in the world anymore, and I missed all my shows on internet tv.

Good thing I remembered that neighbour works for HP, and might have a spare computer at home! So now I'm on an HP with a huge screen, but with none of my settings, a new keyboard where y and z have changed places and no favorite links. But at least I'm online! Even though the pc sounds like a tractor on diesel.

New computer is ordered (purple Dell of course), and it'll take two weeks to deliver. I really don't understand why it has to take forever, but eventually I will have my purple computer. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be because the purple is so fashionable and in demand, have to expect a wait ;)

Witchbitch said...

Haha, you're too funny!