Friday, February 03, 2012

Flat

A friend of mine has just bought an apartment. It is slightly bigger than mine, and with a different layout. Of course.

I have seen the planning, and obviously I have thoughts. Most of them good though. Although, entering the master bedroom through the bathroom I find a bit funny.

Ok, so if you live there, it is likely it's only you and perhaps a partner are going to the bedroom, but still. Isn't it a bit weird?

The interior chosen is not my style (except for the bar counter which I somehow seem to have influenced :), but I think it'll look fab when done.

I so look forward to the housewarming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely weird, especially for a new place, which I am assuming it is. Whats the logic behind that?

Witchbitch said...

I have no idea.