Thursday, February 16, 2012

Style change

Was thinking of my earlier homes (and yes, many more to come!), and how both my interest in interior design, and my style have changed over the years. Quite dramatically to be honest.

When I was younger it was all about old charm, and of course the furniture one could afford. But I don't think it's defendable to have bought a beige sofa with brown flowers. Uggghhhh! I don't know what I was thinking.

And a kitchen table made of pine wood? With matching chairs? There really isn't anything to say, other than that I'm glad I have developed some style. Even if it isn't to everybody's liking. It's to my liking, and that's what counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but at that time you probably thought that was style, and it was to your liking

Witchbitch said...

Not sure I had a liking back then, but it worked. Had people over for dinner, oh the memories! Remind me to blog about the Italian stallion and the kiwis.