Monday, May 26, 2014

Arachnophobia

Today a friend of mine picked up some shelves I had in the basement and no longer had use for. I was really looking forward to this, since it meant I had enough space to clean out my basement and if not make it pretty, at least make it functional and using the space.

But after hoovering like a quarter of it, I caved in. There were so many dead spiders I couldn't take it anymore. I have a severe case of phobia for spiders, so even if they are dead, I felt ill and stopped.

Now I'm gonna have to get encouraged and doing the rest. Might not be tomorrow, but I'll get there in the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, how can one be afraid of dead spiders! I'm sure your handy cleaning-loving friend could help you out.

B

Witchbitch said...

It's hovering in the back of my mind :).