Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am single

So got another sms from this divorced guy. "I am single". Yes, I think I got the message first time around. Not sure why he chooses to share this particular piece of information with me. Hey, I didn't even know he was married. I will only get together with him when hell freezes over. Or later. Reasons for that? 1. He hit first on a friendgirl of mine. He even wrote her a song (remember?) That to me is definitely a no-go. 2. He really needs to change his after shave. Or not use a whole bottle at the same time. 3. He is not attractive to me. This is perhaps the deal-breaker. Although, I must say, he's a nice guy and he can be my friend anyday. Just not that sort of "friend". And single my friends is the future. The way to stay. Single-minded i.e. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sends me 5 sms yesterday evening... so... like i sad.. better he forgets me ;o)

Witchbitch said...

Absolutely, but did you answer?