Monday, January 15, 2007

Out

Went to my usual place this evening, feeling once again I ignored them. My friends sometimes ask me why I like this place so much. And I'm thinking to myself, why are you enjoying it so much when you come with me? After all, there is the guy in a suit who chews gum like it was his last day on earth, the woman who sings at every opportunity (well, sings is stretching it actually), the drunk guy (ok, that could go for many), the odd tourist who doesn't understand why he feels lost, the drug addict who brings a new man every time, the shouting guy (ok, haven't seen him in a while), the guy who puts his finger up the nose and two in his mouth and then whistles...and on it goes. Together with the sorta normal people who just happen to drop in. What's not to like?

No comments: