Monday, January 15, 2007

Dancing

There is one thing I'll never do (ok, there are more but on the theme dancing) and that is to dance with other girls. I find it utterly pointless, and no fun at all. Dancing on my own is another thing I don't really do, unless very very drunk :)

The good thing is we're all different, so when my friends (one in particular) once again wants to engage in this little habit of hers (happens about every time we go out) I am just sitting back enjoying her public display of dancing on her own!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dancing"

No problems to dance on my own - when I'm in the mood - I just do it! However dancing with another woman - I don't like.
A difference may be if there are a couple of women mixed with men - so why not sharing the group?

The German

Witchbitch said...

Group dance? Yes why not?