Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tv

One thing I have gotten really used to living in Switzerland is never to expect anything. Tv-wise. I have one French, two Italian and one Swiss channel which on and off show movies or series in English. For this I have the pleasure of paying tv-license! Also gotten really practised in reading text-tv (like what the movie is about) in Italian and French (the text on Swiss tv rarely works! - the accuracy of Swiss things? Forget it!). And here was I trying to learn German :) Last thing I've learned is that Italian tv programmes never are on time. Usually roundabout 10 min late with everything. Italian organization? A contradiction in terms :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the TV channels here have developed an annoying habit on putting shows on anything from 10 to 25 mins late, seemingly on purpose so that in order to see the end of the first show you miss the beginning of another show on the other network and then decide its not worth changing part way through so you stick to the one network all night. so annoying. if i was more bloody minded I'd give up on the commercial channels altogether, but sadly I'm TV addicted.

Witchbitch said...

I've learned not to be...no friggin point is there?