Monday, January 15, 2007

Outsmarted

My brother has always refused to read my blog/s with the excuse that "I don't wanna read about my sisters lovelife" (which one?), and to support this he claimed that he cannot access my blog (company's firewall). That excuse came in handy, didn't it? But I've outsmarted him. Have now copied my previous blog into Word (which only came to 409 pages...it took AGES to copy...and it was only for 2006!) and will send it to him. I'm claiming it is for safe-keeping (my computer will probably crash any day now, being ancient), in case blogspot decides to delete it one day, and it contains "my life"...such as it is...for a whole year. I can promise you he won't read it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Outsmarted"

The only thing I want to comment: send some greetings to your brother. As you may remember it was in Budapest I met him first. Budapest YOUR country (dirty grin).

Ze German

Witchbitch said...

As I wrote in the evaluation after the Budapest project, I'll be happy never to set foot in this country again!