Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stalker

Not only do I have to get up at the crack of dawn on a holiday, but I had the weirdest dream. I had a stalker. Somebody who wanted me, who bought me flowers, wanted to serve me dinner, give me presents and wanted me really bad in general. And I was repulsed! He was unattractive, old and touched me even though I didn't want. I tell you, it would've been nice, but was a nightmare. I even tried to report him to some security guards who showed up in my dream, only they didn't care. What does this mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Stalker"

a) you want to have contact to somebody or
b) you have somebody around you you don't want to have contact with
c) I don't know :-))

May be it's better to check it on a page that says something about "interpretation of dreams"

Ze German

Witchbitch said...

Hmmm, is this supposed to make me any wiser :) ??

Anonymous said...

"Stalker"

not really :-)))))

Ze German