Saturday, April 12, 2008

Disco kitchen I

Wow! This is my feeling after a 3-hour meeting with a kitchen adviser. I had no idea I knew so little about kitchens. After all, I spent a fair amount of time there. Why go to Germany you ask to look at kitchens, well that was the place the architect recommended. And it was really cool. A huge place with gazillions of kitchens, bathrooms and all sorts of stuff. I had to decide the working space, the cupboards, the handles, the sink, the stove, the storage space, the trash place, the fan, the size and length and the rest I cannot remember. My mind is swirling. But gotta admit. I haven't had this much fun since I can remember (since they hanged Saddam?). Really greatful to CG that he joined. Very helpful and nice with a second opinion. Albeit we didn't have the exact same taste (and I won, because it's my kitchen :), but extremely good to have somebody to discuss choices with. These days everything can be customized, which means my new kitchen will be unique. Me so likey!

No comments: