Saturday, April 12, 2008

Disco kitchen IV

Then came all the difficult side discussions. Like what handles do I want. Like I knew! Well, in the end I opted for no handles at all. One of the reasons being the bar counter I chose to have on top of the working space on the kitchen half-island (one end is connected to the wall). Handles would be in the way, so there is going to be a little space between drawers so that you can get your hand in and just drag the drawer out. With matching stainless steel edges. Just like the American style fridge/freezer I have chosen. With an automatic ice-maker. How cool is that? Stainless steel of course. The rest of the kitchen will be shiny white. Had to be. Black-white combination is a killer with the contrast. Sink will be modern, quite deep and square with a tap you can loosen and use as a mini-shower to clean. It'll be a thingy to provide dishwasher liquid. And with a half-sink on the side. Obviously the stove will be 1,20 m and with ceramic (?) flat top. Top class. Only the best for me! Can you tell I'm excited?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it all sounded very groovy to me, until you said ceramic flat top stove. what?! not gas?!!

Witchbitch said...

Definitely no gas. Had it before and like it, but dangerous stuff. This stove will heat up faster than you can say burn.