Saturday, April 26, 2008

Inauguration

Took an American out last night. He's new in the city and knows nothing yet. And who better to show him Zürich by night than I? Mind you, being an American he doesn't know much anyway. We started out with a few glasses of Sangria at a tapas bar. You know, some cheese, "diavolo" sausage that is put on fire, olives, bread and some meat. Delish. Then I took him to one of my favourite places where I held my birthday dinner 1,5 years ago. And accidentally I ran into the manager there who organized my party. And of course the waiter still knew me. Didn't even have to order. He just brought the wine he knows I like. Good man. And guess where we ended up? Yes of course, my fav place. Was a nice evening, and I wasn't home until 2.30. I guess the American felt quite bad this morning :)

No comments: