Sunday, April 13, 2008

In the closet

M and CG in my second living room. Together. It's hard to believe. Especially since it's without me. Perhaps this requires a bit of an explanation. CG and M (former flatmate) met at my place for dinner last Tuesday. They then decided to go to a concert together today. Some unknown woman was singing, and frankly I knew I was gonna be too excited about kitchens (!) to concentrate on a concert. Anyway. They seem to have bonded, and according to the latest phone call just now they are on their way to MY place. The place that M has previously stated his dislike for. I will so choose not to take it personally :). But in my heart I always knew M was a closet fan. And yes, they did want me to join but with me in pyjama and with newly painted toenails, I chose not to. Mind you, they might show up later demanding drinks.

No comments: