Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pancake boobs

Went for a mammography and ultrasound of my breasts today. This is something that women should do every 2-3 years. Turned out I was fit as a fiddle. At least my boobs were. And even though the machinery is modern these days, it's quick and almost painless the boobs are flattened to the size of a pancake. A rather big one in my case :). In Switzerland you are given the original x-rays to keep and bring to your next exam. I am usually very organized and have my papers in order, but when I moved things got lost in the shuffle. Remember standing in my bedroom, x-rays in hand, thinking I wouldn't use them too often, then hid them in a clever place. Only haven't been able to locate them again. Looked everywhere, except for that I haven't. They are still somewhere, but I have no idea where. But all is well that ends well. My boobs are healthy. And to celebrate I got a rose from my neighbour.

No comments: