Friday, December 30, 2011

Hola

Have some friends who moved to Spain. From Switzerland.

Personally I thought they'd be back in no-time, having done that journey myself. Meaning thinking of moving to Spain to retire. Until I spent only a measly three weeks there and then promptly decided it wasn't for me.

The language, the economy, the culture, the people. Except for the food, I must admit. The best in the world if you ask me. And the climate, not bad either, but all put into perspective, the food cannot make up for the rest.

But my friends seem to enjoy it. Nah, I dunno. I give them another year. Then they'll be back. 'Cause in the end they all think like me, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! except for the economy, these are all the things you always complain about about Switzerland (language, culture, people)

Witchbitch said...

Oh no. I complain about the language and the bureaucracy. And as you know ze Swiss are introvert, but I don't complain about it.

Anonymous said...

uh huh, if say so