Sunday, August 05, 2012

Advice

When my little cat started to jump up on the balcony walls my heart nearly stopped. Then I talked to a friend who has three cats, who told me to stop being such a sissy.

Ok, so a sissy I am not. Never. I have been called many things in my life, but a sissy? No way Jose. Ok, I'll stop overdoing it now :).

Tonight, when sitting on my balcony, the little cat did her trick and jumped up on the balcony wall. I think my friends heart nearly stopped. Ha! Easy to give advice, ain't it?

But seriously, her advice was good. I cannot stop her (the little cat, not my friend) from doing it, so why worry? I shall worry the day something happens, and not a day before.

That's how I keep my heart in good condition...mind you, my lungs may not be in the same good shape.

No comments: