Sunday, August 05, 2012

Saturday night...dinner

I was just about to blog about how ready I was, when the door rang. Ready I was for the guests this evening. Food prepared, in the oven, in the fridge, table set, even remembered to pour plain tap water into a carafe. This friend prefers her water lukewarm and without bubbles. No comment.





Later in the evening we got to talk about Sudoku. I consider myself fairly good having an average of 4 minutes on the hard ones (web-ones i.e., not the easy ones in the papers). Guest had trouble, even though he claimed to be a strategic person. I think the emphasis here should be "he". No further comment on that either.

And here they are, the clever woman and the somewhat well less clever man :)


PS. He's Swiss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get sudoku either. I'm not male, or Swiss. but then again I've only tried them once, I think sudoku is one of those 'you can do them 'cos you do them things'

Witchbitch said...

It's like crosswords, but with numbers.