Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Miracle medicine

I gotta admit, the doctors knew what they were talking about. The medicine they gave me has made wonders. I feel almost fine again. Yes, I still have a swollen belly, but maybe now just a 6-months pregnancy, and I'm down to 1,5 painkillers today compared to 3,5 yesterday. What still bugs me is that they only gave me 3 on the day I was at the hospital. They should've given me more to last me to the next day, 'cause after 2 sleepless nights I had less resistance to pain and could've used a full nights sleep. And the prescription said up to 6 a day!

However, last night I slept like a baby, actually babies don't sleep a whole night I've heard, so more like a log I guess, and today I've been very active.

Baked bread forever. Should've checked the recipe beforehand of how many loafs there were, so it took me hours and hours and ended up with bread to last me until next month.

Then I made a soup. Soup is not my forte but surprised myself with a veggie soup consisting of cauliflower, parsnip, carrot, potato and leek. Mixed it, added some chili and cream and voila, a fantastic soup. Pat on back.

So yes, am back in business and thankful to live in an age where there are medicine to make you better.

No comments: