Thursday, April 30, 2015

Healthy doggy

My fav dog was visiting the vet this morning, and I was informed throughout the day. She was put to sleep (not permanently mind you) in order to check out her cough, and to clean her teeth. Turned out she had a rotten tooth, which was removed, and we were surprised since she has shown no sign of pain before.

The vet couldn't immediately find something wrong with her throat, but will seek a second opinion. And doggy, who visited me this evening, was as happy as ever as she munched down the chicken bits I saved for her.

It's funny, I'm making lunch boxes for the owner and every time he puts it into the microwave at lunchtime she patiently waits for it to heat up. She knows, she's gonna get to share. When I cook meat I usually put a smaller piece in there, and that's dedicated to her. It's good to know they both love my cooking, even though I'm often using chili and lots of spices. You can tell 'cause after the meal she's drinking the water bowl empty :).

Early next week we're going vitaparcoursing together again. Fun!

No comments: