Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pipe

The only two countries where I've seen people smoking pipes are Denmark and Switzerland. Apart from the 70's when it was still hip in most countries. In the year 2007 you can only see it in DK and CH. And it looks strange.

Which reminds me of the story of the guy shopping in a 7-11. Paid up, and was ready to go. Then he realized he forgot something, so went to pick it up and went back to the counter to pay. Shop assistant woman says "maybe you think before you shop next time". Young guy answers: "it's not me who's 40+ and work in 7-11 Einstein" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smoke a pipe, and I'm neither Danish nor Swiss, though I have visited both countries more than once. Perhaps you just haven't been looking in the right places.

Witchbitch said...

Didn't really mean I'm looking for those guys, was just saying that it's unusual to see it these days...where r u from?