Monday, October 26, 2009

My hero

After all the hassle about talking to the construction people and Swisscom about my communication problems (phone doesn't work) I finally convinced Swisscom to send a man through. This was after my response to their email trying to blame the internet provider (who was innocent since I hadn't friggin installed the skybox...which I couldn't since I had no telephone line!) saying:
"Jeezez, 2 months and my telephone is not working. The ADSL is not yet installed and yes, I have chosen another provider. But as long as the telephone does not work, I cannot install the adsl. Again, I have talked to the "Bauherr" who assures me that all electrical work is correctly done. You assure me the telephone line is fine, but the TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING. What else can I do? Annika"
As I suspected it wasn't Swisscoms problem at all, but the electricians. The construction guy has repeatedly assured me that it wasn't a problem from their side. They will now have to pay for the Swisscom guy. Here he is, my hero.

No comments: