Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Saug-Peters adventures

Having saug-Peter is like having a pet. Not only do I talk to him, but today I discovered that he talks back! The first problem was a twig that he had munched from one of my plants, and once removed he went on his business. Second, there was beeping in the bedroom. He had sucked up my socks on the floor, and refused to go on with them inside him. I can sort of understand that, since they were used. When I tried a third time to start him again he talked! But with a womans voice! Something is very wrong here. He told me in three different languages to clean his brushes. Haha. I like him more and more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Can't wait to meet Saug-Peter!
Hugs from freezing Helsinki, 5 degrees ouside, and the windfactor doesn't make it warmer... =D Merete

Witchbitch said...

Yes, Saug-Peter is a dear member of the household now. Look fw to see you soon! Hug.