Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Orange had a system update!

So plan C was effected about 3 weeks ago. I caved in and bought a Live-box from Orange. Of course I thought I was gonna go home with a package in my hand, but I had to wait 2 weeks for them to send it to me by post. Then I didn't receive a welcome letter with ID and password, so waited. Impatiently I might add. A few days ago I wrote them an email and today I got the answer: "Unfortunately we had a system Update lately and we have still some issues with the Welcome Letters, this is why you did not receive one." Wow, a system update. Everywhere I have been involved in business the key word is to not let it affect the customers negatively. I guess Orange missed that class. But to their credit they also said "You will have on your next invoice a credit of CHF 44.- because of the delay." This is Annika, writing to you using the neighbours network...

No comments: