Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mahjong

You know when you're bored and have to stay in front of a computer? You may play Solitaire or Freecell or something similarly boring. But I have discovered Mahjong! Ok, so it may be 2,000 years old as a game goes, but it doesn't matter. I think it's fun. It's with cards, and you have to find available ones and click and they go away. And then you keep on clicking until no more options are available. I know, I am easily amused. But it's good for coordination and even though I'm just up to a 7% winning rate, it makes me more clever. Or so I would like to think. PS. My favourite layout of the cards is "Fortress". Does that surprise you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, I used to be totally addicted to Mahjong - only on the computer mind you, I've never actually played the real game - I wonder how different it is. So many hours of my life I have frittered away with that game, sigh.