Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Applied art my ass

Coupla weeks ago we did a small excursion in German class, and it was so well received that we did another one today. Only, when we voted I lost (I wanted to go with the other alternative which was a Botanic garden) so we ended up in a friggin museum displaying clothes made of paper! How weird is that? Then of course we had to write about it, so I made a story up. If I was a paper clothing designer I would design one pair of swimshorts for men. Then invite a handsome man to go with me to the lake. Give him the swimshorts as a gift, without telling him they were made of paper. I would then invite him to swim with me, and if I liked what I saw I would stay, if not, I would leave him in the water and go home. Haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may not be surprised to hear that is already exists. Well the bikini version.
http://www.racheshop.de/product_info.php?products_id=12329

Witchbitch said...

Jeez! First I thought it was spam, then I remembered I have a password. Plus I saw your name :). But material 80% "Polyamid" and 20% "Elasthan". Is that really paper?