Thursday, July 01, 2010

Competition

My brother is a tad younger than I am. Ever since he became a grown-up we have competed. We have very different backgrounds (except for having the same parents), but as time goes by he tends to step in my footprints (which may be a bit difficult since I have 37 in in footzise and he 42). Following me workwise, and now even living in Switzerland. Don't get me wrong, I like it. But I also like to tease him about it. However, when we went for holiday last year in South Africa we we spent an afternoon writing down all the countries we've been to. Turned out we've both been to 30 countries. And now he's been to 3 more than I. Turkey, Liechtenstein and off to Bulgaria in August. I don't like it one bit. But if it means that I have to travel more, I'm gonna let him win. As you do when it's family. Or at least that's my excuse ;)
Bro was here tonight, while I was enjoying a strawberry marguerita in Zürich with a friend.

No comments: