Saturday, July 31, 2010

Käsig?

My brother and I communicate often, but mostly it's me on msn or skype going blah-blah-blah-blah, and then blah-blah-blah-blah-blah, and after that blah-blah-blah-blah-blah and he goes: "ok". Today he rang me. This is an event, and I knew something was up. Turns out he got engaged with super-girl. He, and get this, he asked her father for her hand in marriage! Yikes! Hasn't he learned anything from his sister?!? And then he told me he went down on his knees!!! Now I'm thinking what the word cheesy is in German... Oh and yeah, I'm kinda happy for him too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! things happen fast for some people eh (or maybe its just that I am very slow). anyway, good for him, congrats to them

Witchbitch said...

Yeah, waiting 10 years is perhaps not necessary? On the other hand, who needs marriage?