Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love men

Then I hooked up with the Belgians from the other night. Yeah, sorry, I mistook them for Dutch which they were not too happy about. The Flemish threw me off there.
And I kissed one of them. Very good kiss since he was so into me, never seen a smile like mine. Blah-blah-blah. And he said the magic words "I'm flying back tomorrow, we'll probably never see each other again". I put a lot of feeling into that kiss I tell you. He will never forget me.
Men, easy prey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I love men'
hmmm, I hope it was the one I'm thinking it was. glad now I didnt join you on this adventure afterall.

yes, its taken me a while to get to reading this, but note I remembered to use the heading ;)

Witchbitch said...

It certainly wasn't "your" guy. And you would've had fun!

Anonymous said...

I meant not the guy with the hat