Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Change of personality

I don't know what came over me today, but I've been cleaning. So not like me. Especially not cleaning out the drain in the main shower. Yikes!

Can you imagine the stuff that was in there after using that same shower for 3,5 years? Yes, exactly. It wasn't pretty. I think it was mainly my own hair, wrapped in some grayish gooey, stinking like hell. I used a screwdriver and a pincer to yank it all out of there, and to get the water flowing again.

Then I puked my guts out. Charming.

Then the kitchen got a makeover, not the normal day-to-day cleaning after cooking but properly cleaning all the surfaces and dusting. Ok, this is something I do from time to time, but still.

And now I'm busy taking out all the shelves from the fridge and cleaning them with washing liquid, like scrubbing. Not like they were really dirty, but I guess it was a year ago or so I did it last. And I have thrown away old stuff, you know cans and shit that clogs up the fridge with time. It's now very tidy and I can see exactly what is in there.

Me a cleaner? Who would've thought.

No comments: