Sunday, April 28, 2013

My cats are here!

Had some friends over yesterday for a Mexican, and it made me think. Not over the Mexican mind you, but over how people interact with each other. And no, the fizzy wine wasn't Mexican, but oh-so-good.

Now, the man from yesterday is the boyfriend of a really good friend of mine. I have met him maybe ten times over a few years. Yet I know very little about him. And I was thinking whether it's because my friend and I always chat, never stop talking around him, not giving him a chance, or whether he chooses not to share.

Probably a little of both.

But that's ok, as long as my friend is happy. And I am happy too! She brought the painting we did on New Years. Not the Eve, she corrected me, we did it on the 1st of Jan...yes after the 12 o'clock cheering. And I found the perfect place for it! Was going to-and-fro about where to put it, but finally realized that the cat-food place is right for it. Showed it to my own live ones, but they were indifferent. Hmmm.
All we need to do now is to sign it. Picasso, eat your heart out!

2 comments:

New Jersey John said...

I love that painting! Honestly looks like something you might find in a modern art gallery
A new career for you perhaps? :)

John

Witchbitch said...

Thanks! But couldn't have done it without my friend.