Sunday, April 07, 2013

Perception

I have a friend I'm skyping with on a regular basis. It's not like we have profound discussions all the time, but we share little things in life, like what's going on today.

The other day I told him that Denner had "Aktion" on chicken legs. Five big ones for 5.90 francs, which I thought was a bargain, and I told him I was cooking them as we were speaking.

His somewhat surprising question was "do you eat them all in one meal?". Hmmm. I dunno. If I would eat five big chicken legs in one meal I would be a definite contestant for the Biggest loser surely.

And no, the answer is no. Those legs lasted for two days, incl lunch and dinner.

But it made me think. Do I look like a person who'd eat five large chicken legs in one meal? I better up my exercise. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty scary that meat can be sold that cheapy, dont want to think about how it was produced.

Witchbitch said...

I checked that it was Swiss chicken, hopefully there are regulations to control production.