Sunday, April 14, 2013

There is a cow in her bedroom

I love diversity. I love it when people like different things, and have other thoughts than mine. Mind you, it doesn't mean I won't question them, but I do enjoy when people have other opinions than I do.

Tonight I was shown around a house, and was told that "don't be scared when you see the cow in my bedroom". What? A cow in a bedroom? I was intrigued.

Turned out to be not a live one, but one built from left-over metal. All I could think about to say was "it looks interesting" and "it is unusual".
Which is true. It is both unusual and looks interesting. Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its cool. not sure its quite bedroom furniture though ;)

Witchbitch said...

Nope, it goes into the garden in the summer. Room for plants in the back.