Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clean conscience

Had a discussion with an environmentally interested friend the other day, and she claimed that the problems with the climate, the extinction of species and starvation in the world is related to overpopulation.

Well, what can I say? I have taken responsibility. I have a clean conscience.

And I'm now having my heating system under control. Yesterday my guests had to keep their shoes on, 'cause the floor heating is almost off. Ha!

So tonight, for the first time, I lit up a fire for heating. And realized I should do this more often 'cause of the ambiance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, I'm pretty sure we didn't discuss anything about climate or starvation, but as I always comment, you never let the truth get in the way of a good blog post ;)

B

Witchbitch said...

I read your mind :).